Build your HR career in THE ultimate outdoor paradise... plus have your own room with shared living!
Experience outdoor adventure, waterfalls, epic granite, and lasting friendship! Do it for the 'gram!
- Yosemite Valley, California
- $17.00 / hour
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Shared HOUSING IS AVAILABLE for this role with proof of vaccination status!
Shared living space without a roommate in Yosemite?! Yes, please!
Yosemite National Park is located in Central California in the Sierra Mountains. Yosemite National Park is one of the first National Parks and offers a variety of experiences for all. Free laundry, employee programs, rec center, and more!
There's so much to love about Yosemite National Park - the ultimate outdoor playground — year-round. Surrounded by natural beauty, seemingly endless wilderness, sheer cliffs, and remarkable tranquility, a spirit of discovery will well up inside you. With a multitude of restaurants and hotels and a year-round rotation of events and activities, Yosemite has endless opportunities!
Taking a job with us offers a unique opportunity to live, work and play here. Support a variety of locations and historic properties such as The Ahwahnee, Yosemite Valley Lodge, Wawona Lodge, Curry Village, White Wolf Lodge, Tuolumne Meadows, and more! There's something for everyone here.
The Human Resource Coordinator is responsible for providing customer service to employees, managers, and the HR community in response to inquiries related to a broad range of HR-related topics, including but not limited to HR policy, staffing, benefits, and performance management. The HR Generalist Coordinator III will perform administrative, transactional, and data/records management activities in support of HR and HRIS functions, including processing life-cycle transactions such as onboarding, status change, compensation, separations, etc.
What does a Human Resources Coordinator do during their workweek?
- Provide excellent customer service in response to phone and online inquiries from employees and managers.
- Resolve inquiries by accessing information in multiple HR systems.
- Triage general inquiries to ensure accurate work category is assigned.
- Raise more sophisticated issues to Yosemite Hospitality HR Management or the appropriate COE for advanced support and follow-up as the need arises.
- Process transactions by collecting required information or backup documentation from the employee, manager, or HR.
- Respond to phone or virtual help requests on navigating the HR Portal and other HR-related systems.
- Perform quality assurance reviews on electronic and manual transactions
- Partner with Payroll and other COEs, as appropriate to resolve issues.
- Manage workload efficiently to fulfill commitments in accordance with established service level agreements (SLAs)
This job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Who are we looking for?
- A partner for staffing, new hire onboarding, safety champion, employee relations, benefits, and other administrative duties
- Strong computer/technical skills; previous HRIS experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or a related field is strongly preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of HR concepts and terminology is preferred, but not required
- Effective verbal communication skills
- Effective listening skills
- Confirmed customer service orientation
- Confident phone presence
- Solid ability to grasp information quickly and probe optimally when required
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize requests and duties
- Attention to detail
- Effective research, problem-solving, and follow-through skills
- Ability to remain positive under pressure
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) preferred, but not required
How to Apply
Apply online today via the link below!