Stables Manager - Yosemite National Park
Located in the Sierra mountains and offers experiences for all!
- Yosemite National Park, California
- Some experience required
Based in Yosemite National Park; the Stables Manager is responsible for entire operations of the Stables to include Yosemite Valley, Tuolumne and Big Trees Lodge.
- Assure the safe and efficient operation of stables as well as proper care and upkeep of livestock, buildings, vehicles, tack and equipment.
- Supervise, train, coach and discipline associates.
- Ensure compliance with all Company operational standards, policies, and procedures, Collective Bargaining Agreements as well as National Park Service approved Stables Operation Manual.
- Supports and ensures compliance with the Company’s environmental initiatives as well as W.E.S.T. Service Standards program.
- Minimum five (5) years packing, guiding and/or other related horse & mule handling experience.
- Minimum two (2) years experience supervising/managing staff.
- Must have strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills. High level of concentration and attention to detail is required.
- Must possess the ability to work independently and prioritize.
- General knowledge of Yosemite Parks operations is preferred.