The historic Ahwahnee Hotel is hiring housekeepers in Yosemite National Park
Majestic granite cliffs, sequoia trees, and rushing blue rivers.
- Yosemite National Park, California
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts soon! (Nov 18, 2019)
The Ahwahnee Hotel is a historic grand landmark nestled in heart of Yosemite Valley. The Ahwahnee Hotel is a 4-diamond property that prides itself on holding true to the history of the park and providing exceptional guest experience.
Year-round positions are available with benefits, affordable accommodations and an experience of a lifetime!
The Housekeeper cleans and maintains assigned area(s) to meet customer and client satisfaction Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Adheres to established procedures to provide a safe working environment including complying with OSHA, state/local, federal, and Aramark regulations
- Maintains a clean and orderly environment to protect the safety and health of others
- Properly cleans and maintains housekeeping equipment
- Cleans assigned areas to Aramark and client standards and requirements
- Follows procedures for storage and disposal of trash and transports it to designated areas
- Reports maintenance concerns via work order requests to appropriate personnel
- Secures the facility, ensuring the building is locked/unlocked as required
- Ensures security of company assets
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Previous custodial experience preferred
- Frequent lifting, carrying, pushing, or pulling greater than 50 lbs.
- Must be able to follow basic safety procedures and precautions due to physical risks and exposure to hazardous chemicals
- A background check and drug test is required for this position
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE
ACTION employer. Candidates are considered for employment with Aramark without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.