Central Garage Manager needed for Yosemite National Park!
Yosemite National Park - Main Garage
- Yosemite National Park, California
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Nov 12, 2018)
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management, and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Management position, responsible for developing and executing transportation solutions. Responsible for managing providing passenger, asset, and material delivery through transportation vehicles.
- Leadership: Leverage Aramark's coaching model to engage and develop team members to their fullest potential. Reward and recognize employees. Ensure individual and all team performance meets objectives and client expectations. Plan and lead daily team briefings. Ensure safety and sanitation standards in all operations.
- Client Relationship: Identify client needs and communicate operational progress. Deliver and model WEST as foundation for excellent customer service.
- Financial Performance: Ensure the completion and maintenance of P&L statements. Deliver client and company financial targets. Adopt all Aramark processes and systems, understand performance metrics, data, order and inventory trends; educate teams on key levers to improve margins.
- Productivity: Create value through efficient operations, appropriate cost controls, and profit management. Comply with the Operational Excellence fundamentals by meeting and maintaining labor initiatives. Ensure entire team is trained and able to execute. Supervise team regarding effiicent and safe operations and quality customer service.
- Impact: Focuses on operational plans within respective operational organization. Partners with site leadership on understanding and driving financial plans favorably.
- Complexity: Oversees one service at a single site location. Supervises hourly employees.
- Communication: Requires ability to influence others on policies, practices and procedures and to motivate and encourage employees. Gathers information from parties across multiple areas and may gather information for/from external customers or clients.
- Knowledge: Requires management and leadership knowledge. Some specialized knowledge and skills within specific technical areas.
- Leadership: May manage as part of larger team or manage function independently and without direct supervision. Customarily and regularly directs the work of at least two full-time employees or their equivalent. Makes or influences employment decisions affecting the team, including hiring, promotions, and other changes in status. The ability to multi-task is a must.
- Judgement: Applies impartial and independent discretion and judgement with respect to the management of the assigned unit(s).
- Requires at least 3 years experience and up to 2 years in a management role
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
How to Apply
Please apply online.