- Start Date:
This position is located at Yosemite National Park, the Stables Manager is responsible for entire operations of the Stables to include Yosemite Valley, Tuolumne Meadows and Big Trees Lodge.
Assure the safe and efficient operation of stables as well as proper care and upkeep of livestock, buildings, vehicles, tack and equipment.
Supervise, train, coach and discipline associates.
Ensure compliance with all Company operational standards, policies and procedures, Collective Bargaining Agreements as well as National Park Service approved Stables Operation Manual.
Supports and ensures compliance with the Company’s environmental initiatives as well as W.E.S.T. Service Standards program.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum five (5) years packing, guiding and/or other related horse & mule handling experience.
Minimum two (2) years experience supervising/managing staff.
Must have strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
High level of concentration and attention to detail is required.
Must possess ability to work independently and prioritize.
General knowledge of Yosemite Parks operations is preferred.
- High School diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to respond quickly to changing demands.
- Fluent computer skills (MS Office suite) and the ability to learn new technologies (MEI/Salesforce).
How to apply
Please send resume to Penrose-Michael@aramark.com