Lead Our Innovative Culinarians!
The perfect place to explore both Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Park.
- Previous experience required
Nestled high in the mountains, Togwotee Mountain Lodge has earned a reputation as the world’s premier snowmobile destination. In the summer, we offer the perfect place to explore both Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Park. Within this breathtaking setting, we offer jobs for people who want to combine their passion for nature with a desire to provide world-class hospitality for guests visiting from around the world.
Togwotee's Commitment to Safety: https://www.togwoteelodge.com/landing-pages/socially-distant-but-close-to-nature
As the Chef Manager, you will be the lead culinary person who is responsible for overseeing all of the culinary operations for this site.
- Train and manage kitchen personnel and supervise/coordinate all related culinary activities;
- Estimate food consumption and requisition or purchase food;
- Select and develop recipes as well as standardize production recipes to ensure consistent quality;
- Establish presentation technique and quality standards, and plan and price menus;
- Ensure proper equipment operation/maintenance and ensures proper safety and sanitation in kitchen;
- Oversee special catering events and may also offer culinary instruction and/or demonstrates culinary techniques.
Aramark Hospitality Management is committed to the safety of our teams, clients and customers. We have put in place new procedures and policies across our locations to keep everyone safe and healthy. From operations, and employee communities we are redefining the experience to meet safety guidelines while maximizing the seasonal experience. Aramark will continue to monitor available information and resources regarding COVID-19, including state and local law, and the following guidance may be modified as new information becomes available.
Here are a few things you can expect as a team member this summer:
Contactless Interviews: All our interviews for summer 2021 positions will be done via phone or video chat to ensure physical distancing.
Housing and Employee Communities: We have implemented a variety of practices to keep our team members safe including:
·Socially distant employee recreation programs
·Enhanced sanitation practices for all public areas and access to hand sanitizer across the property
·Housing assignments based on social distancing guidance
Employee Training: Extensive and detailed training on all safety policies and procedures for each team member during their onboarding and throughout the season.
Masks and Protective Equipment: Facial coverings and additional personal protective equipment are provided to all associates, based on your position.
How to Apply
Click APPLY NOW