Spend Winter as a Housekeeper at Togwotee Mountain Lodge (Housing is Available!)
The world’s premier snowmobile destination!
- No experience required
Nestled high in the mountains, Togwotee Mountain Lodge has earned a reputation as the world’s premier snowmobile destination. Within this breathtaking setting, we offer jobs for people who want to combine their passion for nature with a desire to provide world-class hospitality for guests visiting from around the world.
The Housekeeper cleans and maintains assigned area(s) to meet customer and client satisfaction Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Adheres to established procedures to provide a safe working environment including complying with OSHA, state/local, federal, and Aramark regulations
- Maintains a clean and orderly environment to protect the safety and health of others
- Properly cleans and maintains housekeeping equipment
- Cleans assigned areas to Aramark and client standards and requirements
- Follows procedures for storage and disposal of trash and transports it to designated areas
- Reports maintenance concerns via work order requests to appropriate personnel
- Secures the facility, ensuring the building is locked/unlocked as required
- Ensures security of company assets
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by a manager
- Previous custodial experience preferred
- Frequent lifting, carrying, pushing, or pulling greater than 50 lbs.
- Must be able to follow basic safety procedures and precautions due to physical risks and exposure to hazardous chemicals
- Housing/Meal Plan available
- Remote location at high elevation w/ inclement weather
What to expect
At Togwotee Mountain Lodge, we offer room and board for our team members at a nominal cost, which includes three meals a day in our employee dining room and on-site housing with utilities. Our housing is all dormitory style with two individuals and one bathroom in each room. All our team members receive a 30% discount on meals in the restaurant and saloon as well as 20-30% discounts on gift shop items. We also provide employee trips to Yellowstone and other remote points of interest for fishing, hiking, sightseeing, and relaxing.
Learn more and see FAQ here!