IMMEDIATE OPENINGS! Experience working w/ the best team at Lake Tahoe Adventures in South Tahoe!
The perfect location for awesome ski resorts
- South Lake Tahoe, California
- $21.00 - $21.00 / hour + tips
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Come work where you play! If you are the outdoorsy type (or would like to be) this is the perfect spot for you! Located in the beautiful Lake Tahoe area, steps away from some of the best ski resorts and beaches in America, Aramark's Lake Tahoe Adventures strives to provide our guests with best-in-class service and we are looking for dedicated team members to help us make every guest experience memorable. For this role, we are seeking lead guides to escort guests on snowmobile tours across a vast network of back country trails while also completing the duties of a team lead. This is a great role for individuals who enjoy leading exciting and informative tours while also acting as a role model to junior employees.
- Lead guests on organized and educational snowmobile excursions
- Perform leadership duties such as coaching and training other staff members, assisting with schedule management and timekeeping, and resolving escalated issues effectively.
- The Lead Guide will greet guests and provide an orientation of all safety and necessary equipment concerns, basic etiquette, area regulations, safety procedures, resource protection.
- Maintain knowledge of and adherence to safety policies and procedures to ensure safety of staff and guests.
- Ensure compliance with operations manual and contracts; train others and ensure compliance.
- Be aware of MSDS sheets books and be able to use this information when necessary.
- Test operating and communication equipment prior to operation and report any issues as soon as possible.
- Act as a resource and guide to clients and staff, providing regular support and reassurance.
- Take the initiative to self-educate on the local ecology, geology, history and culture to be well-prepared to provide information and answer guest’s questions.
- Choreograph tour to educate and engage visitors of all ages and backgrounds.
- Adhere to cash handling policies and procedures
- Ensure security of company assets and a safe work environment through daily maintenance and housekeeping
- Work in conditions that involve exposure to unusual elements and extreme temperatures
- Maintain excellent customer service and a positive demeanor towards guests, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
This job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Training in First Aid protocols such as Wilderness First Responder, Wilderness Advanced First Aid, Wilderness EMT or EMT/Paramedic preferred
- Multi-lingual skills a plus
- Previous lead or supervisory experience preferred
- Must have extensive experience guiding in the same or related environment
- Sit, stand and walk for varied amounts of time
- Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be available to work flexible hours
This role may have physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting, bending, pushing, pulling and/or extended walking and standing. This role may also require uniforms and/or usage of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
How to Apply
Click on the "Apply Now" button listed below