Join the fun in the sun at Lake Tahoe this summer!
Work outside in California premium vacation location!
- South Lake Tahoe, California and Zephyr Cove, Nevada
- $15.00 - $15.00 / hour
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in about 2 months. (May 15, 2023)
Zephyr Cove Resort and Lake Tahoe Adventures are the best of both worlds: the beauty of a pristine mountain lake setting combined with the thrill of new adventures. On the South Shore of Lake Tahoe, the sky is the limit for what you can see and do: enjoy a hike along lakeview trails, relax on the beach, or enjoy a show at the theater after an afternoon shopping trip. Only one hour from Reno, Lake Tahoe is easily accessible, and above all, it offers a fabulous escape from the world below.
Come work where you play! If you are the outdoorsy type (or would like to be) this is the perfect spot for you! Located in the beautiful Lake Tahoe area, steps away from some of the best ski resorts and beaches in America, Aramark's Zephyr Cove Resort strives to provide our guests with best-in-class service and we are looking for dedicated team members to help us make every guest experience memorable.
When you join us this summer, you'll enjoy an exciting experience during our busiest tourist season of the year. All of our positions are located steps away from Zephyr Cove, one of the nicest beaches in Lake Tahoe. You'll spend your workdays creating an amazing beachside experience for our guests and, to maintain that ultra-important work/life balance, during your off-time you'll enjoy central access to Tahoe's beautiful shorelines, close proximity to the casinos of Stateline and the vibrant nightlife of South Lake Tahoe, and awesome discounts on all of the activities Zephyr Cove Resort offers, such as: kayaking, paddle boarding, parasailing, jet skiing, horseback riding and more! Low-cost employee housing is available for many of our positions, but spots are filling up fast. Apply now!
• Provides internal/external patrol of buildings and surrounding property
• Locks and unlocks doors to permit entry at appropriate times
• Checks buildings and work areas when not open for business
• Monitors camera's, alarm systems, access control and admits appropriate personnel per authorized staff lists
• Conducts ongoing inspections of buildings and grounds to detect safety violations and hazards
• Prepares Safety Condition Reports and work orders where appropriate
• Responds to all emergency situations
• Establishes contact with local Fire/Police officials for assistance
• Takes possession of found property
• Escorts guests, visitors, and employees
• Conducts investigations and inspections
• Prepares accurate and complete written reports
• Maintains strict confidentiality of security information
• Provides non-liable information to guests, visitors, and staff
• Control parking and vehicular traffic
• Demonstrates professional behavior
• Protects property and staff by maintaining safe and secure surroundings
• Monitor and control access at building entrances and admits appropriate personnel and/or guests
• Ensures security of company assets
At Aramark, developing new skills and doing what it takes to get the job done make a positive impact for our employees and for our customers. In order to meet our commitments, job duties may change or new ones may be assigned without formal notice.
• Previous experience as a security officer preferred
• This position requires the ability to gather and interpret information and to accurately complete required reporting procedures
• Officers should be knowledgeable in search and seizure, constitutional rights, investigative, and interviewing techniques
• Officers work independently and under indirect supervision
• Officers are required to maintain daily contact with a wide range of people including guests, Fire/Police officials, and employees
• Ability to maintain confidentiality in all investigations, incidents, etc.
• Must hold proper license based on state/local regulations
• Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
• Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, and pulling up to 25 lb
• Requires frequent standing, walking, and climbing stairs
• Must be able to work - days, nights, overnights, weekends, holidays as required by location
How to Apply
Click on the "Apply Now" button listed below