Work, live, & play on the shores of Lake Tahoe this summer!
Join the best hospitality team in California's premium vacation spot!
- South Lake Tahoe, California and Zephyr Cove, Nevada
- $16.50 - $16.50 / hour
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in about 2 months. (May 15, 2023)
Zephyr Cove Resort and Lake Tahoe Adventures are the best of both worlds: the beauty of a pristine mountain lake setting combined with the thrill of new adventures. On the South Shore of Lake Tahoe, the sky is the limit for what you can see and do: enjoy a hike along lakeview trails, relax on the beach, or enjoy a show at the theater after an afternoon shopping trip. Only one hour from Reno, Lake Tahoe is easily accessible, and above all, it offers a fabulous escape from the world below.
Come work where you play! If you are the outdoorsy type (or would like to be) this is the perfect spot for you! Located in the beautiful Lake Tahoe area, steps away from some of the best ski resorts and beaches in America, Aramark's Zephyr Cove Resort strives to provide our guests with best-in-class service and we are looking for dedicated team members to help us make every guest experience memorable.
When you join us this summer, you'll enjoy an exciting experience during our busiest tourist season of the year. All of our positions are located steps away from Zephyr Cove, one of the nicest beaches in Lake Tahoe. You'll spend your workdays creating an amazing beachside experience for our guests and, to maintain that ultra-important work/life balance, during your off-time you'll enjoy central access to Tahoe's beautiful shorelines, close proximity to the casinos of Stateline and the vibrant nightlife of South Lake Tahoe, and awesome discounts on all of the activities Zephyr Cove Resort offers, such as: kayaking, paddle boarding, parasailing, jet skiing, horseback riding and more! Low-cost employee housing is available for many of our positions, but spots are filling up fast. Apply now!
• Perform all Sales Associate and General Utility Worker duties
• Hold pre-shift meetings to ensure that the team is aware of the day’s tasks, visiting VIPs, Be the Difference & Safety of the day and any other miscellaneous information to ensure successful operations
• Retail Leads should be highly knowledgeable about the surrounding areas, acting as a concierge resource for all guests.
• Ensure all guests are greeted when they walk into the store
• Train Sales Associates and General Utility Workers in their role helping to develop a team of customer service focused professionals
• Ensure everything operates smoothly in the manager’s absence and that all customer relations issues are handled effectively
• Respond directly to all customer complaints and ensure they are resolved efficiently and immediately in a professional manner
• Keep an inventory of stock, noting any out-of-stock items or possible shortages
• Order merchandise and other items in appropriate quantities from warehouse and vendors to meet demand
• May be required to complete monthly safety inspections and file incident and injury reports on an ongoing basis
• Must always ensure cleanliness and a pleasant atmosphere store
• Collect and compile daily cash and sales data from all outlets using Microsoft Excel and various Point of Sales and Property Management System software programs
• Lead all aspects of nightly close out and balance cash with daily sales at the end of the shift
• May perform nightly audit of cashier documentation
• Retail Leads assist management in scheduling all employees in accordance with labor budgets and assigning work tasks to the Sales Associates and General Utility Workers
• May assist with hiring General Utility Workers and Sales Associates
• May be required to coordinate, correct, supervise and submit payroll for the department, ensuring accuracy, proper transfer of labor and timely weekly reporting
At Aramark, developing new skills and doing what it takes to get the job done make a positive impact for our employees and for our customers. In order to meet our commitments, job duties may change or new ones may be assigned without formal notice.
• Previous retail experience preferred
• Mathematical skills are required to facilitate sales reports and audits
• Must be of legal age to work with alcohol
• Must provide proof of having earned a responsible alcohol training and certification program where applicable
• Must be flexible, willing to work a rotational schedule with rotational days off that may include weekends and holidays
• Must be fluent in the native language, both spoken and written
• Must be computer literate in MS Office programs
• Ability to operate equipment such as Photocopier, Vacuum Cleaner, Calculator, Printer, Telephone, Computer, Point of Sale (POS) System
• Must be well groomed and always maintain a high level of professionalism
This role may have physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting, bending, pushing, pulling and/or extended walking and standing. This role may also require uniforms and/or usage of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
How to Apply
Click on the "Apply Now" button listed below