Experience working on the waters of Lake Tahoe this summer!
Unbelievable views & friends for life when you join the team at Lake Tahoe!
- South Lake Tahoe, California and Zephyr Cove, Nevada
- $23.00 - $26.00 / hour
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Zephyr Cove Resort and Lake Tahoe Adventures are the best of both worlds: the beauty of a pristine mountain lake setting combined with the thrill of new adventures. On the South Shore of Lake Tahoe, the sky is the limit for what you can see and do: enjoy a hike along lakeview trails, relax on the beach, or enjoy a show at the theater after an afternoon shopping trip. Only one hour from Reno, Lake Tahoe is easily accessible, and above all, it offers a fabulous escape from the world below.
The primary responsibility of this position is to maximize the customer experience by maintaining a safe and positive work environment for the parasail staff and guests. This person will ensure the highest level of customer service, safety, quality, and consistency while at all times driving sales and controlling costs. This person must also maintain the parasail fleet to the highest quality while minimizing all hazards and dangers related to parasailing.
- Operates and navigates boats according to state regulations and Aramark procedures
- Effectively communicates with office supervisor to coordinate parasail flights.
- Maintain schedules for all Parasailing flights
- Maintains clean work area on the parasail boat and in storage areas.
- Guide guests and staff on boating safety procedures
- Maintain knowledge of company vessels and may instruct customers on boat operation
- Clean, maintain, fuel, and perform minor maintenance on vessels
- Facilitate a clean and safe environment, reporting any maintenance issues or unsafe conditions to management
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Greet customers and assist with inquires or concerns while anticipating the customers’ needs
- Maintain all regulatory documentation for each vessel
- Maintains excellent customer service and positive attitude towards guest, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
• Minimum of 6 pax captain license
• Previous experience as a parasail captain highly desired
• Weekend/holiday availability
• Maintain current First Aid and CPR approved cards
• Previous customer service experience preferred
• Comfortability working outdoors, on water, and in high temperatures.
• Frequent standing, lifting, carrying, pushing, or pulling greater than 50 lbs.
• Must be able to follow basic safety procedures and precautions due to physical risks and exposure to hazardous chemicals
How to Apply
Click on the "Apply Now" button listed below