IMMEDIATE OPENINGS! Experience working the best team on eastern shore of Lake Tahoe!
The perfect location for an awesome winter season!
- year round
- South Lake Tahoe, California and Zephyr Cove, Nevada
- $18.00 - $20.00 / hour
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Create an Unforgettable Experience!
In an environment that can only be described as both peaceful and thrilling, the Zephyr Cove Resort & Marina is situated on one of the best and most beautiful beaches in Lake Tahoe, in a location that's close to everywhere you want to be! Our staff is passionate about creating an exciting and enjoyable experience for our guests, and we work as hard as we play. At Zephyr Cove Resort & Marina you will enjoy amazing outdoor scenery, a fun team, and the perfect location whether you want to visit the many awesome ski resorts Tahoe has to offer or you're just looking for a little peace and quiet - we've got something for everyone!
As a full-time hourly seasonal team member, you will enjoy perks such as:
- Employee discounts on lodging, meals, snowmobile tours, cruises on the M.S. Dixie, and more!
- Seasonal bonuses (for employees who complete the season)
- Limited deeply discounted staff housing and/or RV spots - We still have many full hook-up RV spots available for the winter season!
- A supportive and inclusive environment, access to employee resource groups, and professional development opportunities.
- Aramark is worldwide - start with us and stay with us! Team members in good standing enjoy the opportunity to travel to other locations at the end of the season (subject to the needs of the location).
Come work where you play! If you are the outdoorsy type (or would like to be) this is the perfect spot for you! Located steps away from some of the best ski resorts and beaches in America, we strive to provide our guests with best-in-class service and we are looking for dedicated team members to help us make every guest experience memorable. For this role, we are seeking certified EMT's to respond to emergency and non-emergency medical situations within the Resort's snowmobile operation. The EMT will respond to, assess, and perform triage on guests and employees who may be injured as a result of accidents or mishaps. This is an ideal role for individuals who are comfortable taking the lead in performing assessments and making quick decisions, especially when additional medical response may be necessary.
- Performs on the scene medical response and assesses patient’s condition to determine a proper course of treatment
- Provides basic life support including airway management, cardiopulmonary resuscitation, and use of the automatic defibrillator when necessary
- Reports verbally and in writing medical care and observations of the patient at the emergency scene and in transit
- Assist in the transportation of the injured to additional response units
- Restocks and replaces used supplies, cleans all equipment following appropriate disinfecting procedures
- Maintains patient confidentiality according to state and federal laws
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
The job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties, responsibilities and activates may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- EMT certification required
- CPR/AED certification required
- Previous EMT experience preferred
- Must be able to use judgement and make decisions in a high stress, fast paced environment
- Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be available to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
This role may have physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting, bending, pushing, pulling and/or extended walking and standing. This role may also require uniforms and/or usage of Personal Protective equipment (PPE).
COMPENSATION: The hourly rate for this position ranges from $18.00 to $20.00, depending on circumstances including an applicant’s skills and qualifications, certain degrees and certifications, prior job experience, market data, and other relevant factors. Additional compensation may include a bonus or commission (if relevant). This is Aramark’s good faith and reasonable estimate of the range of compensation for this position as of the time of posting.
How to Apply
Click on the "Apply Now" button listed below