IMMEDIATE OPENINGS! Experience working the best team at Lake Tahoe!
The perfect location for an awesome winter season!
- South Lake Tahoe, California and Zephyr Cove, Nevada
- $19.00 - $20.00 / hour
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Create an Unforgettable Experience!
In an environment that can only be described as both peaceful and thrilling, the Zephyr Cove Resort & Marina is situated on one of the best and most beautiful beaches in Lake Tahoe, in a location that's close to everywhere you want to be! Our staff is passionate about creating an exciting and enjoyable experience for our guests, and we work as hard as we play. At Zephyr Cove Resort & Marina you will enjoy amazing outdoor scenery, a fun team, and the perfect location whether you want to visit the many awesome ski resorts Tahoe has to offer or you're just looking for a little peace and quiet - we've got something for everyone!
As a full-time hourly seasonal team member, you will enjoy perks such as:
- Employee discounts on lodging, meals, snowmobile tours, cruises on the M.S. Dixie, and more!
- Seasonal bonuses (for employees who complete the season)
- Limited deeply discounted staff housing and/or RV spots - We still have many full hook-up RV spots available for the winter season!
- A supportive and inclusive environment, access to employee resource groups, and professional development opportunities.
- Aramark is worldwide - start with us and stay with us! Team members in good standing enjoy the opportunity to travel to other locations at the end of the season (subject to the needs of the location).
The Groomer is responsible for operating heavy Sno-Cat equipment. Their primary responsibility is grooming the vast network of snow trails to ensure a safe and enjoyable customer experience.
- Must complete a daily vehicle inspection form prior to driving and after finishing their route.
- Operate Sno-Cats along with pieces of towable equipment, detailing and grooming trails.
- Works in conditions that involve exposure to unusual elements and extreme temperatures
- Adheres to safety and standard operating procedures
- Reports conditions and trail issues to management in a timely manner
- Performs and documents equipment inspections and daily maintenance
- Keep trails open during periods of storms or snowfall utilizing available equipment
- Assists the Mountain Team with operational logistics when needed
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Drivers must be aware of SDS sheets and books and read and use this information when necessary
- Attend all scheduled department and safety meetings
- Share innovative ideas to improve efficiency and operations
- Know and follow all company policies and procedures regarding safety, security, emergencies, and energy, as well as rules of the road.
This job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Must be age 21 years or older
- 1 year + professional driving experience and vehicle mechanical experience is preferred as well as customer service experience
- Must be able to communicate effectively in written and spoken English
- 2-3 years of heavy equipment experience required
- Must possess a clean driving record
- Previous experience as a groomer driver preferred
- Must have the ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, and pulling of up to 50 lbs.
- Must be available to work flexible hours including evenings
This role may have physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting, bending, pushing, pulling and/or extended walking and standing. This role may also require uniforms and/or usage of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
How to Apply
Click on the "Apply Now" button listed below