IMMEDIATE OPENINGS! Admire pristine water during your workday and be at the beach by late afternoon!
Pristine blue water at Lake Tahoe where everyday can be a beach day!
- Zephyr Cove, Nevada
- $13.00 / hour
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
About Zephyr Cove Resort & Marina
The peaceful yet thrilling outdoor environment of Zephyr Cove Resort & Marina creates an enjoyable work atmosphere for everyone! With fast-paced energy, passionate teammates, beautiful outdoor scenery, and bustling nightlife, employees get to live in a truly fun work environment. The best part? You’ll get the chance to grow your career and pursue what matters to you.
We offer a safe living location and LOW cost of living; shared dorm-style housing is $60/week which includes double occupancy bunk beds with a mini-fridge, microwave, and storage space. Discounts on food, retail, and recreation are available to employees.
In addition, full-time seasonal hourly employees can earn an End of Season Completion Bonus when in good standing at the end of the season (October 15th).
- Employees who meet the eligibility requirements and begin working by July 15th qualify for up to a $1,000 dollar incentive
- Employees who meet the eligibility requirements and begin working by August 15th qualify for up to a $500 dollar incentive
- $250 referral bonus for the referring employee, $100 to the new employee (after 90 days) no limit to the number of referrals!
- Employee Appreciation Day and monthly Employee Recognition!
What does a Housekeeper do at Zephyr Cove?
Housekeepers are responsible for cleaning and maintaining the guestrooms to meet guest and client satisfaction.
What should you expect during the workweek?
- Maintains friendly, efficient, positive customer service demeanor toward customers, clients, and co-workers. Is adaptable to customer needs.
- Maintains all assigned ancillary and department areas and corridors in a clean neat and sanitary manner, to protect safety and health of others and in compliance with accurate preventative maintenance procedures as outlined in department policy.
- Inspects and uses judgment in determining which cleaning techniques outlined in orientation guidelines to follow.
- Demonstrates efficient and safe use of housekeeping equipment and solutions as observed by supervisor.
- May disinfect and sterilize equipment and supplies, using germicides and sterilizing equipment.
- Diligently employs universal precautions when disposing of trash and bio-hazardous materials.
- Keeps cart properly stocked with equipment and cleaning supplies; ensures all chemicals are accurately labeled, and all equipment is in good working condition.
- Promotes effective interpersonal and interdisciplinary relationships, maintains professional conduct at all times.
- Assists in improving productivity and efficient operations of the department.
- Demonstrates commitment to professional growth and competence by adherence to component and departmental training commitments.
This job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Who are we looking for?
• Past cleaning experience preferred, but not required
• Attention to detail
• Ability to communicate effectively with clients, senior management, and Aramark support staff
• Ability to respond effectively to changing demands
This role may have physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting, bending, pushing, pulling and/or extended walking and standing. This role may also require uniforms and/or usage of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).