Yosemite Hospitality is Hiring Baristas.
Majestic cliffs, blue waterfalls and rivers, and the beauty of Yosemite.
- Yosemite Valley, Yosemite National Park , California
- $11.25 / hour
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Mar 10, 2018)
Our Leisure group within SLC specializes in serving consumers; recreational and entertainment needs in national and state parks, zoos, aquariums, science centers, museums and other day-use cultural attractions.
The scope of our operations includes operating lodging, conference and meeting space, houseboats and other marine activities, retail merchandise shops, fine dining restaurants, and interpretive tours in some of this country's most pristine protected lands and national parks.
We have been active partners with the National Park Service and various zoos, aquariums, and other cultural attractions for over 20 years, providing high-quality visitor services in numerous locations across the United States in over 12 states. We are considered a premier provider of professional services by clients and competition alike, committed to providing high-quality recreation, hospitality and authentic experiences to clients and visitors from all over the world.
The barista creates a memorable experience for our customers by providing customers with prompt service, quality beverages and products, and maintaining a clean and comfortable store environment. The Barista is responsible for following recipes to create quality beverages, and following all of Aramark’s standards for food safety and quality assurance.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Delivers legendary customer service to all customers by following Aramark’s Service Excellence platform.
- Discovers and responds to customer needs.
- Follows Starbucks and Aramark’s operational policies and procedures, including safety and security, to ensure the safety of all during each shift.
- Follow Aramark Cash Handling Procedures to ensure proper handling of sales.
- Maintains a clean and organized workspace.
- Provides quality beverages, whole bean, and food products consistently for all customers by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards.
- Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products.
- Maintains regular and punctual attendance.
- Report to work on time and in complete uniform in line with Yosemite Hospitality’s Grooming and Uniform standards
- Remove dirty plates, glasses, silverware, condiments and other used meal items from tables once all guests have finished and clean/ sanitize the tables.
- Assists with new partner training by positively reinforcing successful performance and communicating respectfully to all team members
- Follow proper time clock procedures and be sure to "swipe in and swipe out"" accordingly, including meal breaks.
- Know and comply with all company policies and procedures
- Transporting food and supplies from storage to the Starbucks store.
- Stock supplies and food items as necessary to maintain the needed inventory
- Complete any opening or closing side work as assigned by management or Team Leads
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
How to Apply
Click the Apply Now button