Lake levels may be low, but new opportunities for adventure are the high!
Come join our team at Glen Canyon!
- Page, Arizona
- $18.00 - $18.00 / hour
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
NO HOUSING AVAILABLE
The Recreation Supervisor will be responsible for the coordination of recreational activities and managing line level employees. The ideal candidate will have leadership skills & have an interest of training others.
- Provide supervision and guidance to the employee recreation staff.
- Supervise daily operations with the property
- Collaborate with partners engagement representatives to coordinate community wide events.
- Coordinate employee events to include both summer and winter operations. Ex: Shopping and out of park trips, outdoor activities, engagement events.
- Participate and coordinate in the Employee Engagement Committee.
- Present information to new hire orientation about employee engagement activities.
- Other duties as assigned through Human Resources or Employee Services departments.
At Aramark, developing new skills and doing what it takes to get the job done make a positive impact for our employees and for our customers. In order to meet our commitments, job duties may change or new ones may be assigned without formal notice.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Previous experience in employee engagement and communications preferred.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Candidate must be willing to be hands on with staff and operations and be willing to work event-based hours that include evenings and weekends.
This role may have physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting, bending, pushing, pulling and/or extended walking and standing. This role may also require uniforms and/or usage of Personal Protective equipment (PPE).
How to Apply
Click on the "Apply Now" button listed below