Lake levels may be low, but new opportunities for adventure are the high! $500 sign-on bonus
Help Give Guests the Experience of their Lives! $500 Sign On bonus!
- Bullfrog, Utah
- $14.00 - $14.00 / hour
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
$500 sign-on bonus for associates who work 90 days at Bullfrog
Housekeepers are responsible for cleaning and maintaining the guestrooms to meet guest and client satisfaction.
- Maintains friendly, efficient, positive customer service demeanor toward customers, clients, and co-workers. Is adaptable to customer needs.
- Maintains all assigned ancillary and department areas and corridors in a clean neat and sanitary manner, to protect safety and health of others and in compliance with accurate preventative maintenance procedures as outlined in department policy.
- Inspects and uses judgment in determining which cleaning techniques outlined in orientation guidelines to follow.
- Demonstrates efficient and safe use of housekeeping equipment and solutions as observed by supervisor.
- May disinfect and sterilize equipment and supplies, using germicides and sterilizing equipment.
- Diligently employs universal precautions when disposing of trash and bio-hazardous materials.
- Keeps cart properly stocked with equipment and cleaning supplies; ensures all chemicals are accurately labeled, and all equipment is in good working condition.
- Promotes effective interpersonal and interdisciplinary relationships, maintains professional conduct at all times.
- Assists in improving productivity and efficient operations of the department.
- Demonstrates commitment to professional growth and competence by adherence to component and departmental training commitments.
This job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Past cleaning experience preferred
- Attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, senior management, and Aramark support staff
- Ability to respond effectively to changing demands
This role may have physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting, bending, pushing, pulling and/or extended walking and standing. This role may also require uniforms and/or usage of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
How to Apply
Click on the "Apply Now" button listed below