Lake levels may be low, but new opportunities for adventure are high!
Lake levels may be low, but new opportunities for adventure are the high!
- Page, Arizona
- $23.00 - $23.00 / hour
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
The Boat Driver operates and maneuvers vessels and is responsible for overseeing the safety of vessels, crew, and guests. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
• Operates and navigates boats according to state regulations and Aramark procedures
• Guide guests and staff on boating safety procedures
• Maintain knowledge of company vessels and may instruct customers on boat operation
• Clean, maintain, and perform minor maintenance on vessels
• Facilitate a clean and safe environment, reporting any maintenance issues or unsafe conditions to management
• Adhere to safety policies and procedures
• Greet customers and assist with inquires or concerns while anticipating the customers’ needs
• Maintains excellent customer service and positive attitude towards guest, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
• Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
The job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties, responsibilities and activates may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
• Proven experience and knowledge of boating operation and safety
• Must possess license required by state law
• Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Must be able to work independently with limited supervision
• Work involves exposure to unusual elements and working outdoors in extreme temperatures
• Must be available to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
This role may have physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting, bending, pushing, pulling and/or extended walking and standing. This role may also require uniforms and/or usage of Personal Protective equipment (PPE).
How to Apply
Click on the "Apply Now" button listed below