Lake levels may be low, but new opportunities for adventure are high!
Lake levels may be low, but new opportunities for adventure are the high!
- Page, Arizona
- $14.00 - $14.00 / hour
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
The Deckhand is responsible for ensuring guest satisfaction at the marina location by navigating vessels, assisting guests with boat operations, appropriately maintaining the dock area(s), cleaning and restocking vessels, and providing general customer service.
• Cleans and maintains docks and public areas to ensure safety and satisfaction of guests and marina staff.
• Ensure customers understand boating safety, operation of the vessel and aid with docking and piloting of boats
• Cleans interior and exterior of vessels to ensure safety and satisfaction of guests
• Restocks, refuels, maintains, and prepares vessels for guests
• May assist customers with transporting luggage
• Greet customers and assist with inquiries or concerns while anticipating the customers’ needs
• Provides excellent service and positive demeanor towards guests, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
This job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
• Previous experience working in a marina preferred
• Demonstrates excellent customer service skills
• Must possess valid driver’s license
• Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
This role may have physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting, bending, pushing, pulling and/or extended walking and standing. This role may also require uniforms and/or usage of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
How to Apply
Click on the "Apply Now" button listed below