Lake levels may be low, but new opportunities for adventure are high at Bullfrog Marina!
Do you love organizing and long for lake life? Be at the hub of Lake Powell!
- Bullfrog, Utah
- $14.00 / hour
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
The Administrative Support Worker is responsible for assisting management with administrative tasks including, but not limited to, ordering, data entry, filing, etc. The Administrative Support Worker will be required to work well with customers, visitors, and employees in a professional and cheerful manner. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs
- Responsible for performing administrative functions including distributing mail, ordering, and stocking supplies, answering phones, and greeting visitors
- Assists unit management with clerical tasks in relation to accounting, payroll, receiving, and/or human resources including filing, data entry, record review and maintenance, etc.
- Greets customers, clients, and employees; answers inquiries or directs calls where necessary
- Maintain office memos and informative postings
- Operate technology, systems, and software such as voicemail systems, copy/scanners, personal computers, and MS Office
This job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Prior administrative experience preferred
- The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of Microsoft applications, including but not limited to: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Requires frequent performance of repetitive motions with hands and/or arms
How to Apply
Click on the "Apply Now" button listed below