Join the Retail Team at Hall’s Crossing – Lake Powell!
Bullfrog Marina on beautiful Lake Powell; located in the amazing canyon country of Southern Utah!
- Bullfrog, Utah
- Some experience required
Applicants will be considered for all open roles at Hall’s Crossing Marina and placed into a specific role based upon experience. Associates will live on-site at Hall’s Crossing Marina.
Shared dormitory housing is available at no cost.
The Food Services Worker is responsible for preparing and/or building food items while providing customer service and adhering to food safety, food handling, and sanitation procedures. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Prepares and builds food items according to standardized recipes and directions
- Properly stores food by adhering to food safety policies and procedures
- Sets up work stations including prep tables, service counters, hot wells, steam tables, etc.
- Breaks down, cleans, and sanitizes work stations
- Serves food to customers while ensuring guest satisfaction and anticipating the customers’ needs
- Replenishes food items and ensure product is stocked to appropriate levels
- Maintains excellent customer service and a positive attitude towards guests, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures including proper food safety and sanitation
- Ensures security of company assets
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Previous cash handling experience preferred
- Basic math and counting skills required
- Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be able to work independently with limited supervision
- Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling of up to 25 lbs.
- Must be available to work flexible hours including evening and weekends
How to Apply
Click Apply Now!