Seeking a Marina Manager for Wahweap Marina on beautiful Lake Powell- RELOCATION PROVIDED
Wahweap Marina on the beautiful shores of Lake Powell, Northern Arizona
- Wahweap, Arizona
- Some experience required
Functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Monitor and manage operational functions including budgets, scheduling, forecasts, expenses and supplies in conjunction with the General Manager.
- Proactively react to business trends, e.g. labor, expenses and revenue opportunities such as developing a turn service business.
- Develop, implement, support and monitor programs and training to ensure productive standards, payroll schedule, safety and environmental standards, company policies and procedures are met.
- Ensure satisfactory quarterly and annual NPS inspections.
- Create, generate and review reports, i.e. rates, promotional offers, slip & buoy occupancies, parts inventories and oversees the completion of EOM reporting, etc.
- Conducts period inventory; performs other functions such as maintaining records to comply with ARAMARK, government and accrediting agency standards.
- Evaluate and inspect operations with managers and supervisors
- Responsible for daily interaction with the client and client's customers and/or employees. Ensure that all efforts are focused upon exceeding each and every guest’s expectations. Promotes a positive image of the Department, and displays WEST service attitude towards customers and co-workers, in person and on the telephone.
- Observe guest reactions and confer frequently with staff to determine guest satisfaction.
- Resolve guest concerns, including, but not limited to, mindshare comments and letters.
- Able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Coordinate Marina functions with other departments Develop and maintain strong positive interdepartmental relationships. Provide assistance and support to other departments
- Support safety committee initiatives; meet or exceed annual OSHA frequency targets; execute monthly safety and environmental programs and inspections
- Develop and implement hiring and training programs to ensure all positions are adequately staffed with trained personnel. Challenge and develop departmental and supervisor’s management skills
- Plan and conduct staff meetings. Confer regularly with staff to coordinate activities, assign and check work, resolve problems, etc. Plan work schedules.
- Assist the Marina Services Leadership Team in recruiting, hiring, coaching, discipline, promotions and evaluations of personnel.
- Recognize outstanding employees and assist in providing incentives for improvements in standards and sales.
- Monitor the physical condition of all facilities and equipment in the marina operations to ensure that required maintenance is performed.
- Confer regularly with immediate supervisors and other Company personnel to plan, coordinate and evaluate services and activities, exchange information, resolve problems, etc.
- Must be willing to perform miscellaneous duties assigned by District Manager and General Manager
- Be well informed with regards to all current and upcoming events to ensure efficiency in the operation. Involvement with clients.
- Adhere to ARAMARK policies and procedures
- Perform other tasks as assigned
How to Apply
Click APPLY NOW for full details and to apply online