Seasonal Restaurant Manager - Lake Powell- Page, AZ
Wahweap Marina on the beautiful shores of Lake Powell, Northern Arizona
- Wahweap, Arizona
- Some experience required
Lake Powell offers unparalleled access to recreation activities not only at the lake but all over the West. With employee houseboat and powerboat rental incentives, free kayaks, boat tours, and beaches, you can practically live on the lake. Located just a few hours from iconic national parks and recreation areas, you can explore someplace new each weekend.
Management position, responsible for developing and executing dining solutions to meet customer needs and tastes. Oversees and manages dining operations where customers order prepared food from a menu.
- Leadership: Leverage Aramark's coaching model to engage and develop team members to their fullest potential. Reward and recognize employees. Ensure individual and team performance meets objectives and client expectations. Plan and lead daily team briefings. Ensure safety and sanitation standards in all operations.
- Client Relationship: Maintain effective client and customer rapport for mutually beneficial business relationships. Identify client needs and communicate operational progress. Demonstrate excellent customer service using Aramark's standard service model.
- Financial Performance: Ensure the completion and maintenance of P&L statements. Deliver client and company financial targets. Adopt all Aramark processes and systems, understand performance metrics, data, order and inventory trends; educate teams on key levers to improve margins.
- Productivity: Create value through efficient operations, appropriate cost controls, and profit management. Comply with the Operational Excellence fundamentals by meeting and maintaining food and labor initiatives. Ensure the entire team is trained and able to execute. Supervise team regarding production, quality and control.
- Compliance: Maintain a safe and healthy environment for clients, customers and employees. Comply with all applicable policies, rules and regulations, including but not limited to those relating to safety, health, and wage and hour.
- Requires at least 2 years’ experience and 0-2 years in a management role.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience desired
How to Apply
Click APPLY NOW for full details and to apply online.