Join the best hospitality in all of coastal Alaska!
This is the true Alaskan experience of a lifetime! Don't let it pass you by!
- Gustavus, Alaska
- $18.00 - $18.00 / hour
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
The Front Desk Supervisor is responsible for ensuring guest satisfaction by booking reservations, assisting with guest needs, and resolving or escalating any guest concerns or issues. May also be responsible for oversight or delegation of responsibilities within the guest services operation including luggage transport.
- Schedules and assigns daily work assignments of the guest services team and oversees completion of tasks
- Trains and guides guest service staff on job duties, customer service, systems, and procedures
- Greet and provide customer service to guests while anticipating their needs
- Responsible for performing service recovery to patients/customers who have received unsatisfactory service.
- Book reservations and coordinate registration
- Operate a register and/or software system to complete cash and credit card transactions
- Answers phone calls and emails and deliver messages as needed.
- Maintains excellent customer service and positive attitude towards guest, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Reconciles disputed guest charges.
- Participates in Quality Assurance Programs and reviews to address areas in need of improvement.
At Aramark, developing new skills and doing what it takes to get the job done make a positive impact for our employees and for our customers. In order to meet our commitments, job duties may change or new ones may be assigned without formal notice.
- Supervisory experience in a related role preferred
- Previous guest services experience required.
- Previous Property Management System experience preferred. Location uses Springer Miller System.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrate organization skills, accuracy, and attention to detail
This role may have physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting, bending, pushing, pulling and/or extended walking and standing. This role may also require uniforms and/or usage of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
How to Apply
Click on the "Apply Now" button listed below