Seasonal Operations Manager sought for Glacier Bay Lodge. Subsidize housing cost available.
Looking for a remote summer getaway where work is fun?!
- Gustavus, Alaska
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts soon! (Apr 06, 2023)
Seeking a candidate to start employment in April for the season from May to September, weather permitting.
The Seasonal Operations Manager will typically supervise entry-level employees and is responsible for leveraging process and procedures to maximize productivity and ensure high-quality deliverables. They also handle the allocation of budget, administering adequacy of resources to support business operations for clients' satisfaction.
Subsidize housing cost + food accommodations available
- Monitor and drive day to day operations
- Manage payroll using company software system.
- Manage quality improvement initiatives for areas of responsibility and ensure compliance with regulatory standards.
- Responsible for staffing, performance management, training, and resource planning
- Lead document management activities to ensure policies and procedures are followed and practices comply with regulations.
- Manage quality improvement initiatives for areas of responsibility and ensure compliance with regulatory and safety standards.
At Aramark, developing new skills and doing what it takes to get the job done make a positive impact for our employees and for our customers. In order to meet our commitments, job duties may change or new ones may be assigned without formal notice.
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience in the related field.
- Requires High School diploma or equivalent experience. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must be able to work efficiently and independently
- Requires ability to solve unique and complex problems that have a broad impact on the business in both the short and long term.
- Must have the ability to multi-task, as success in this role will be defined as being able to think quickly and adjust/adapt as necessary to accomplish goals.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, assisting the team on inquiries and concerns, as well as resolving production complaints.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to obtain DOT certification to operate DOT regulated vehicles.
- Ability to respond quickly to changing demands.
- Strong customer service principles and practices are required.
- Must have the ability to influence without having direct authority.
- The ability to deal with internal and external stakeholders, to include various levels.
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://www.aramarkcareers.com or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.