SUMMER 2023: Adventure of a lifetime at coastal Alaska's iconic Glacier Bay National Park!
Grow you career in Human Resources while living at picturesque coastal Alaska!
- Gustavus, Alaska
- $20.00 - $20.00 / hour
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in 3 months. (May 11, 2023)
The Human Resources & Housing Coordinator at Glacier Bay, provides all general support of HR functions to the unit with the support of Management team. Will provide leadership and support to managers and employees throughout the organization. Will assist in identifying best practices and organizational efficiencies, as well as mentor and train line managers to accurately apply human resource policies and programs within the unit.
• Create and implement internal HR processes and procedures within ARAMARK guidelines.
• Maintain compliance with all applicable employment laws and regulations.
• Develop and advise innovative employee motivation, activities and morale programs.
• Must possess strong interpersonal and communications skills.
• Ability to listen to employee concerns and have outstanding analytical problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
• Responsible for day-to-day HR functions including recruiting, staffing, hiring, training, development, coaching, incentives, and disciplinary procedures.
• Assist in processing payroll.
• Notifies department managers of employees missed punches and/or errors.
• Accurately inputs data corrections, tip allocations, tip charges, housing charges, etc.
• Additional tasks and responsibilities may be assigned at the discretion of the manager.
• Follows Aramark policies and procedures and safety and sanitation policies and procedures.
• May be required to work nights, weekends or as business of component instruct.
• Ability to arrive at work on time and dressed professionally.
At Aramark, developing new skills and doing what it takes to get the job done make a positive impact for our employees and for our customers. In order to meet our commitments, job duties may change or new ones may be assigned without formal notice.
• 2-5 years in office setting and administrative functions, experience in HR preferred, ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Must be able to create, plan and manage creative HR strategies
• Knowledge of EEO laws and general HR policies
• Use of Computer, Telephone, Copier, Scanner, Label Maker, Shredder required
This role may have physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting, bending, pushing, pulling and/or extended walking and standing. This role may also require uniforms and/or usage of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
How to Apply
Click on the "Apply Now" button listed below