SUMMER 2023: Experience working & living on the Last Frontier this Summer in Alaska!
Coastal Alaska is the place to be this summer with plenty of opportunity for work & leisure!
- Gustavus, Alaska
- $15.00 - $15.00 / hour
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in 4 months. (May 18, 2023)
The Glacier Bay Front Desk Worker is responsible for ensuring guest satisfaction by booking reservations, assisting with guest needs, and resolving or escalating any guest concerns or issues. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Greet and provide customer service to guests while anticipating their needs
- Supply guests or travelers with directions, travel information, and other information such as available services and points of interest.
- Book reservations, rentals, and coordinate registration
- Operate a register and/or software system to complete cash and credit card transactions.
- Answers phone calls and emails and delivers messages as needed.
- Maintains excellent customer service and positive attitude towards guest, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Coordinate resolution of guest concerns
- Communicates closely with all departments to ensure a seamless guest experience.
At Aramark, developing new skills and doing what it takes to get the job done make a positive impact for our employees and for our customers. In order to meet our commitments, job duties may change or new ones may be assigned without formal notice.
- Previous guest services experience required
- Previous cash handling experience preferred
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrate organizational skills, accuracy, and attention to detail
Supervisor role is available for candidates with aligned experience.
How to Apply
Click on the "Apply Now" button listed below