The Alaska adventure begins now! Join the Denali National Park Team!
Summer of a lifetime that you won't want to miss!
- $16.00 - $16.00 / hour
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts soon! (Apr 01, 2023)
Apply directly here: https://aramarkcareers.com/job-invite/436098/ or email us your resume to email@example.com
Nestled deep in the Alaskan wilderness, Denali National Park is exactly where you can experience the adventure you’ve always dreamed of! No two days are the same, and the wildlife and Northern Lights never get old. You’ll have the unique opportunity to live, work, and explore six million acres of wild land, roam amongst animals big and small, and find solitude in the tranquility of Denali.
LOW cost of living; safe, shared dorm-style housing!
The Maintenance Worker is responsible for performing a variety of work including the maintenance and repair of buildings and grounds in assigned area(s). Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
• Maintains a friendly, efficient, positive customer service demeanor toward customers, clients, and co-workers.
• Adaptable to customer needs.
• Repairs various fixtures and hardware such as doors, windows, minor appliances, office equipment, etc.
• Inspects assigned area on a routine basis and performs maintenance as needed to keep facility in functioning and serviceable condition.
• Completes daily, weekly, or monthly checklists of pre-scheduled building and equipment maintenance procedures.
• Reports on any major maintenance need and recommends corrective action as appropriate.
• Demonstrates efficient and safe use of equipment and tools.
• Demonstrates commitment to professional growth and competence by adherence to component and departmental training commitments.
• Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures.
At Aramark, developing new skills and doing what it takes to get the job done make a positive impact for our employees and for our customers. In order to meet our commitments, job duties may change or new ones may be assigned without formal notice.
• Previous maintenance experience preferred
• Ability to follow basic safety procedures and precautions due to physical risks
• Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Must be available to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
This role may have physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting, bending, pushing, pulling and/or extended walking and standing. This role may also require uniforms and/or usage of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
How to Apply
Click on the "Apply Now" button listed below