Human Resources Manager with Housing in Alaska!
The beautiful Denali National Park Alaska
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
The HR Generalist Sr. Analyst is responsible for providing support to managers and employees regarding HR policies and practices, researching and/or investigating concerns, and making recommendations that promote positive employee relations. The main area of responsibility is to serve as a resource to management and employees in solving day-to-day workplace matters.
- Resolve general employee relations issues; provide direction and recommendations to all levels of leadership, ensure fairness and consistency of policy and practice.
- Provide consultation to managers on policies and compliance regarding employment-related matters.
- Investigate and resolve employee complaints, issues, and concerns regarding employment practices originating from the employee hotline and other sources.
- Conduct interviews and prepare relevant documentation using investigation guidelines.
- Recommend appropriate resolution of complaints, develop action plans and follow up to ensure completion.
- Interact with internal (COs, Field HR) and external resources (vendors) to acquire needed information to lead work to completion.
- Coordinate all leave of absence cases to include general administration, comprehensive case management, and compliance with all related policies and employment laws.
- Review dashboard metrics daily to optimize efficiency and ensure work is completed in accordance with service level agreements (SLAs)
- Assist with HR projects and initiatives as the need arises; audit SharePoint site to ensure information is current and accessible.
At Aramark, developing new skills and doing what it takes to get the job done make a positive impact for our employees and for our customers. In order to meet our commitments, job duties may change or new ones may be assigned without formal notice.