Housing Available! Various Ski Jobs for this winter in Alta, Utah!
Alta Utah averages over 500 inches of snow a year!
- Alta, Utah
- $14.00 / hour
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts soon! (Dec 01, 2021)
Seeking outdoor enthusiasts to join our team for this winter. Come live and ski at Alta this winter!
Various jobs available, lots of ski time!
- Housekeepers - $14 per hour
- Line Cooks - starting at $15 per hour but usually more based on experience
- Kitchen Receiver / Storeroom Manager - $14 per hour
- Custodians - $14 per hour
- Dishwashers - $10 per hour
- Bellhop / Houseperson - $10 per hour plus tips
- Maintenance - $14 per hour
- Laundry Attendant- $10 per hour
- Bussers / Food runners - $12 per hour plus tips
- Servers - $12 per hour plus tips
See website for full list of open roles!
Hours vary by position. Most roles are a mix of morning and afternoon shifts to enable employees to ski most days.
The season will run Dec 1 - April 25 ish
Ski pass included!!
Housing is available in the lodge ($250 a month) and in houses at the base of Little Cottonwood Canyon ($200 a month).
See the Additional Information Sheet on our website for full details on our lodge location and policies:
Unfortunately we do not sponsor H2B visas.
All lodge employees and guests must be fully vaccinated against COVID 19.