Assist the Dining Room Manager with most aspects of running a 122 seat restaurant dining room. Make sure employees are working as scheduled, while maintaining quality control. Act as dining room host, assisting guests with reservations and seating. Must be 21 years old, due to alcoholic beverage sales.Apply Now
Wait tables in an efficient and friendly manner during various mealtimes, including breakfast and lunch buffets, and sit-down dinners, in a 122 seat dining room. Bus and reset tables as necessary, complete daily opening and closing duties. Must be 21 years old due to alcoholic beverage sales.Apply Now
This is a fun job for the right applicant. The guest interaction is heavy, but it is in an atmosphere that is high energy with exciting people that love to interact with the employees.
The employment period runs from late November through late April. It is a five-day workweek, with AM shifts (7 am to 3 pm), PM shifts (3 pm to 11 pm) & split shifts (times vary). Your shifts are your responsibility, however, they can be traded. I will not make shift trades for you, as this is to be done between you and your co-workers. (DO NOT EXPECT TO HAVE THE WEEK OF CHRISTMAS/NEW YEAR'S OFF.)
This is a live-in, onsite job with a monthly salary, along with free room and board. A seasonal bonus is paid out to those who stay the course of the winter. This job is intended for the individual looking to play(ski/ride) hard, as well as work hard.
All housing is dorm-style. You must be able to live with someone else. Housing is on the property and the commute to work is an easy walk across the lot.
PLEASE NOTE: Please be advised - If you have no intentions of skiing or snowboarding...well then, this may not be the job for you as this job requires interaction with the guests who are here to ski and may want your input and advice about the mountain. THIS IS NOT A JOB FOR NON-SKIERS OR NON-BOARDERS! If you do not fill out the essay line, your application may be passed over by other applicants with an interest in skiing or snowboarding. So...Please provide your skiing/riding background on the essay line.
- Check-in / check-out guests
- Scheduling dinner reservations
- Coordinate guest shuttles
- Oversee sales in the sundries kiosk
- Balancing shifts and following daily checklists
- Make lodging reservations
- Shipping / Receiving needs of the guests
- PBX phone operations
- Refresh and restock guest coffee bar
- Assist guests in and around the lodge, occasionally taking their bags to their room
- Provide guests with feedback on the "on-mountain" conditions
- Assist and answer guests' questions, concerns and inquiries...The Front Desk is very much the information center for the lodge.
- Guest Service Experience – must have a background working around people and understanding how to deal with high-pressure issues and needs. Making the guests' experience memorable and pleasant is a must. If you cannot or do not like having to work at a desk, standing for long periods of time, dealing with numerous questions, please do not apply.
- Basic Computer Skills – must type 25 words per minute and understand how to use various software applications.
- Strong Math Abilities – must be able to assist guests with possible billing issues and be able to correct accounts as needed.
- Detail Oriented Mind – Must be able to document pertinent details relating to numerous guest needs when booking reservations. Also, you will be required to review special notes when guests check-in and out of the lodge.
Thoroughly wash and restock all wares according to Utah Health Code. They will help with food prep if asked and clean the dishwashing area after every shift, including machine, sinks, walls, floors, and trash.Apply Now
Line Cooks will be cooking most of the food for the guests and some of the food for the employees according to Utah Health Code. They will be doing the advanced prep and cooking as well as plating of food for breakfast, lunch and dinner. They will work on either the grill or sauté as well as the Pasta Bar.
They will be responsible for receiving orders as well as making sure proper items are prepped and ordered.
They will be responsible for cleaning the kitchen after every shift, including taking out the trash and cardboard. They will do dishes if necessary.Apply Now
The Alta Peruvian Lodge is seeking an experienced and self-motivated, full-time pastry chef, live-in or live-out, in a fast-paced and creative kitchen. Experience at high elevation baking is a must. Will be asked to create multiple dessert options for roughly 120 to 170 people, bake bread, of varying types, for dinner service and create snacks for our guests. Knowledge with snacks and candies is not preferred but will go a long way. Expect to work at least 45 to 50 hours a week. Salary is based on experience and will be discussed with the head chef and general manager. Must be self-reliant at times and be fully focused at the task at hand.Apply Now
Prep Cooks will be required to prep breakfast, lunch, and dinner for the guests and for the employees according to Utah Health Code. They will also be cooking some breakfast, lunch, and dinner courses for the guests and for the employees. They will be working the Omelet Bar, and the salad/soup station as well as plating desserts. They will be responsible for receiving orders as well as making sure the proper items are ordered. They will be responsible for cleaning the kitchen and the employee dining area after every shift, including taking out the trash and cardboard. They will do dishes if necessary.Apply Now
Various Duties Include:
General Maintenance of Lodge and Employee Housing
General and preventative vehicle maintenance
Pool and Jacuzzi maintenance
Maintain heating and plumbing equipment
Assist Lodge Guests as needed
How to Apply
Thanks for your interest in Alta Peruvian Lodge. Please complete our online application.