Juneau - Shore Support
Supply Team Member and Shuttle DriverApply Now
Under the supervision of the Operations Manager and Supply Coordinator. This position is responsible for receiving shipments, distributing products to appropriate vessels, organizing, and storming supply items and driving company shuttles. This is a shore-side position.
- Safely and responsibly drive company vehicles to and from local locations.
- Must arrive to work on time every day as scheduled, this is crucial for our shuttle schedule.
- Answer questions while driving guests regarding Juneau, Southeast Alaska, and Allen Marine Tours.
- Maintain procedural systems in place for the distribution of product and supplies to vessel and crew.
- Maintain clean and orderly storage facilities. Mop the storage floors, face the warehouse shelves, maintain product availability to employees.
- Maintain cleanliness of all guest and company vehicles, vacuum, detailing, and washing etc.
- Fill up gas tanks when necessary.
- Maintain cleanliness and re-stock all shared facilities such as office space and restrooms.
- Provide onsite recycling organization. Coordinate with team members to set a schedule for bringing recycling to CBJ recycling center as needed.
- Regular propane tank fill ups for our facility on Colt Island, Orca Point Lodge
- All other duties included as assigned by the management staff.
Qualifications & Experience
- 6 months to 1-year experience in a similar role.
- Minimum 5 years U.S. driving experience with a current valid driver’s license (Does not have to be an Alaska State Driver’s License) and proof of a good driving record for past 3 years.
- Must have good command of the English language and engage in friendly guest service and etiquette.
- Quantitative skills require the ability to perform simple arithmetic.
- Solid teamwork skills with the ability to work long hours with others and take direction.
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to multi-task efficiently.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Must be well groomed and presentable as adhering to the Allen Marine Tours Appearance Standards.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and walk up to 3 miles per day.
- Must be drug free (pre-employment screening and enrollment in random drug testing program.)
DOE. Limited benefits. This is a full-time seasonal position from mid-April to October. Preference will be given to candidates who can work the entire season without interruption. A bonus will be paid to employees who complete their contract in good standing.