Come live the "Wild Life" at ATA Lodge
Located on the Alagnak Wild River in the Katmai National Park and Preserve of Bristol Bay, Southwest Alaska. We are an 20 minute flight from King Salmon (an hour flight southwest of Anchorage, Alaska
- ATA Lodge, MIle 52, Alagnak Wild River, King Salmon, Alaska
- unknown / month + tips
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts in 2 months (Jun 01, 2020)
We are seeking seasonal Camp Staff to fill a combination role including Hospitality, Kitchen Help, and Housekeeping. Applicants can be single or a married couple. Applicants should be strong team players, guest and service-oriented, positive, energetic, ambitious, motivated, hardworking, and have excellent communication skills. We have no tolerance for staff that brings a temper or a big ego.
Camp Staff may also be asked to aid as needed the Camp Manager with any duties related to the Lodge. This means there are times when this position may involve doing housekeeping, groundskeeping, etc.
All employees are expected to be able to fulfill, adhere to and uphold the following:
- Excellent risk management capability in remote settings
- Engage and respond to guests in a positive, friendly and supportive manner, including meeting their expressed and unexpressed needs
- Provide meaningful interaction with our guests
- Take care of Alaska trophy Adventures Lodge equipment and facilities
- Professionally represent Alaska Trophy Adventures Lodge and its Mission, Vision, and Values
- Act as a good steward of the natural world and follow Leave No Trace practices
- Participate in upkeep and maintenance of lodge and property when and if needed
- A positive, supportive team player
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Physically fit, able to work long hours in the field
- Experienced in guest services or group leadership preferred
The season is from June through September. Wages are dependent on experience level.
How to Apply
Send resume with photo and references to email@example.com