Spend your summer with us in wild Alaska!
Mountains, rain forests, glaciers and abundant wildlife
- Juneau, Alaska, Ketchikan, Alaska, Sitka, Alaska, and Skagway, Alaska
- $17.00 / hour + tips
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts soon! (Apr 17, 2023)
As a Customer Service Dock Representative, you are the main point of contact with guests and cruise line shore excursion managers. You will greet and dispatch tour guests on the cruise ship dock in a friendly and professional manner. You will manage daily tour counts, tour tickets and invoice settlement with the shore excursion managers. As the first people to greet our clients, it is vital that you make a great first impression. Attention to detail, excellent customer service, conflict resolution and communication skills are required for this position. Be prepared to work outdoors in inclement weather.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Accurate completion of administrative duties and reservations (training will be provided)
- Maintaining a positive, professional work relationship with cruise line staff
- Maintaining confidentiality regarding Alaska Travel Adventures’ financial information
- Accurately communicating updates and important information utilizing email, phone & handheld radio
- Promoting the growth of tour sales with cruise line personnel
- Troubleshooting customer service issues in a calm & professional manner
- Creating a positive, professional culture and work environment
- Understanding and compliance with all company safety & operational policies
How to Apply
Visit us online and apply today!