Spend your Summer Outdoors in Juneau, Alaska
Juneau, The capital city, the second largest city in the United States... By area that is!
- Juneau, Alaska
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in 4 months. (Mar 28, 2022)
Restaurant Manager- Gold Creek Salmon Bake
As the Restaurant Manager, you are responsible for ensuring the team delivers a safe, high quality Alaskan experience for our guests. You will directly supervise crew, food preparation, scheduling, inventory, service & quality control. Prior leadership experience in the foodservice industry including managing & training an entry level workforce is necessary. Analytical, communication and conflict resolution skills are needed. The ability to adhere to operational business plans, computer literacy, knowledge of basic policies and procedures of accounting, human resources, operations, and sales are required. Current Food Protection Manager & Tap certifications required.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Meeting the needs of our customers
- Ordering food, beverage & supplies
- Oversee inventory controls
- Adhering to operating budget
- Ensuring staff and facilities are compliant with DEC, State, and Federal food handling and safety regulations
- Understanding and compliance with company safety & operational policies
- Ensuring facilities & equipment are cleaned & maintained daily to a high standard
- Recruiting, training, scheduling & managing staff
- Accurate completion of administrative paperwork associated with the operations of the restaurant
- Managing pre-season set up and end of season takedown
- Creating a positive, professional culture and work environment
- Hold and conduct weekly meetings regarding operational needs
We offer affordable dorm-style employee housing and an end-of-season discretionary bonus!
How to Apply