Spend your summer in the outdoors at the Liarsville Salmon Bake!
Skagway is a lively and historic port town in gorgeous Southeast Alaska.
- Skagway Alaska
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts in 3 months (Apr 09, 2020)
Restaurant Manager – Salmon Bake
As the Restaurant Manager, you are the leader responsible for ensuring the team delivers a safe, high quality Alaskan experience for our guests. You will directly supervise food preparation, service & quality control. Prior leadership experience in the food service industry including managing & training an entry level work force, analytical, communication and conflict resolution skills, ability to adhere to operational business plans, computer literacy, knowledge of basic policies and procedures of accounting, human resources, operations and sales are required. Current Food Protection Manager & Tap certificate required.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Managing & ordering food, beverage & supplies inventory
- Ensuring facilities & equipment are cleaned & maintained daily to a high standard
- Adhering to operating budget
- Ensuring staff and facilities are compliant with DEC, State and Federal food handling and safety regulations
- Managing pre-season set up and end of season take down
- Recruiting, training, scheduling & managing staff
- Meeting the needs of our customers
- Accurate completion of administrative paperwork associated with the operations of the restaurant
- Creating a positive, professional culture and work environment
- Understanding and compliance with company safety & operational policies
We offer affordable dorm-style employee housing and an end-of-season bonus of up to 10% of your gross wages! All employees are responsible for travel to/from Skagway Alaska.
How to Apply
It's easy! Click APPLY NOW to get started!