A Summer in Beautiful Wild Bristol Bay Alaska
We are located right on the Kvichak River and surrounded by wild tundra.
- King Salmon, Alaska
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in 4 months. (Jun 01, 2022)
We are a small Alaskan sport-fishing lodge focused on luxury hospitality. We are looking for positive, high energy, guest oriented individuals to join our Inside Staff team for the 2022 season in Bristol Bay Alaska. Our Inside Staff set the stage for guest experience with hospitality, housekeeping, and serving.
Job Responsibilities include, but not limited too
- Cleaning all areas of the lodge including main areas, Guest rooms, and Guest cabins.
- Washing, Drying, and Folding all Lodge laundry, Guest Laundry, and Employee Laundry
- Serving Guests during Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
- Performing and completing special projects as directed by management
- Performing Wake up calls and Turn down service
- Preparing guide equipment and lunch items for guests
- Brewing coffee continually throughout the day
- Ability to multi task & be placed in different positions
- Anticipating Guest needs and being hospitality guest minded in all interactions.
- Our lodge is one of the top lodges in Alaska and we are looking for the perfect individuals to join our family over the summer. You are the perfect candidate if
- You have a positive can-do attitude
- You excel in a fast-paced environment with hard deadlines
- You can see and execute details
- You learn quickly and are flexible to changes in job duties
- You are a strong communicator and do well in social interactions
- You have a love for the outdoors and a passion for hospitality
- You are available from June – Start of October 2022*
- Former housekeeping and serving experience are a plus
Why join our team? We are a family-run organization and strive to create a family atmosphere for everyone. We go in as strangers, but come out of the season with friendships for a lifetime. We are located in the beautiful tundra on the Kvichak river so the view is never disappointing. You will work 6 days on with one day off. On your day off, you can Hike, Fish, Berry pick, and potentially go out for a Day out of the lodge on one of our float planes if available. Housing and meals are taken care of by us! Employees are housed in private cabins or rooms with shared community bathhouses.
Point of hire is King Salmon, AK. Unless other arrangements are made, employees should plan to arrive in King Salmon on the agreed upon date and depart similarly. Once in King Salmon, employees will be greeted at the airport by one of our pilots and flown approximately 30 miles to our remote lodge
Alaska is waiting so come join us for our 2022 season!