Work the summer in the beautiful Haines Alaska!
Epic mountains with great views, and easy access to many outdoor activities.
- Haines, Alaska
- up to $24.00 / hour + tips
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts soon! (Mar 31, 2023)
QUALIFICATIONS: CPR and First Aid
Alaska Mountain Guides (AMG) operates an exciting ATV tour program for guests on cruise ship-based day trips. The trips are held in the beautiful mountains outside of Haines, AK. The ATV Fleet Manager responsibilities would include maintenance of the machines, accurate and regular record keeping, and some guiding/driving. The ATV Fleet Manager will report to the ATV Manager and Haines Program Manager. This job involves working outdoors, in a remote location, in possibly inclement weather. We utilize Artic Cat Wildcat 2 seaters, and Kawasaki Teryx 2 and 4 seater machines.
- Be at least 21 years old.
- Ability to operate ATVs.
- Intermediate-advanced mechanical skills.
- Ability to perform ATV maintenance such as oil and other fluid changes, tire repair and replacement, air filter cleaning, fuel filter changes and other preventative maintenance.
- Completion of AMG ATV program training. Training is generally 7 days but may be longer. Training will include policies and procedures, maintenance and emergency response.
- Strong organizational and record keeping skills and communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license with clean record.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office.
As ATV Fleet Manager your job is to ensure that our fleet of ATVs are well maintained, well documented, reliable, and safe.
- Create, document, and carry out preventative maintenance schedule.
- Assist guides and program manager with daily site setup.
- Coordinate with office so we know how many working ATV’s we have at all times.
- Help ATV Program Manager to run a safe, efficient and high-quality ATV program.