Come take photos on some of SE Alaska's glaciers!
Mendenhall, Denver & Herbert Glaciers
- Juneau, Skagway Ak, Alaska
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts in about 1 month (May 01, 2019)
Alaska Icefield Expeditions is seeking Tour Attendant/Photographers.
If you have an eye and love for beautiful scenery as a backdrop, candid shots then we're looking for you!
You will be taking action and still shots of guests while they are on their tour and present them with options for purchase before leaving camp. In addition to taking photos, duties may include: Loading and unloading passengers and gear from helicopters, maintaining camp and caring for sled dogs.
Things to know:
- no experience necessary
- must have a positive attitude
- be a team player
- must love dogs
- must love talking to people you have never met before
- the ability to get along with coworkers is a must (there are 16 -20 people in camp)
- physically fit
- ability to lift 50 lbs on a regular basis
- be extremely attentive to surroundings and the safety of others
- WFR,ETT,EMT - Not required
- valid First aid and CPR cards are required
Point of hire is Juneau/Skagway AK. You must get yourself here.
Housing is 2 to 4 people living in vinyl quonset huts. There is a full-time cook on staff to provide all meals. There is no charge for room and board.
One day off a week in town. We have housing provided there too. You pay for food in town.
Pay is contingent upon guest visitation. approximately $2800 per month
How to Apply
Please click APPLY NOW to visit our website and submit an application.
Hiring is happening now, so submit today!