Smart & Friendly Multi-Tasker? This could be your summer job in Alaska!
World class mountain & glacier adventures ...join our team!
- Palmer, Alaska
- $18.00 / hour
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts soon! (Apr 15, 2023)
Do you like to work with people from all over the world? Are you customer-oriented, outgoing and have a 'can-do' attitude? Do you have a natural quality to make people feel welcome and appreciated? Interested in exploring Alaska? This might be for you!
We are a small team of passionate outdoor enthusiasts providing world-class helicopter experiences in south-central Alaska and we need some new colleagues. We are looking for first-class Customer Service Agents (May-September ) for our main base in the Knik River area just north of Anchorage Here is what your day would look like:
- Welcome guests for their tour, check into the booking system
- Address late arrivals / no shows
- Make sure all waivers are signed prior to boarding
- Take payment if balance is due prior to check-in
- Enter verified weight into the weight & balance system for our pilots
- Print load sheet & manifest
- Keep reservation system up to date with check-in data
- Provide safety briefing (video)
- Actively engage in onsite sales of tours and merchandise
- Stage guests for next available helicopter
- Coordinate guest lunches and supplies as needed
- Maintain a clean, safe and enjoyable workplace
- Assist with getting guests to/from the helicopters
- Flight following via satellite tracker software
The ideal candidate has previous experience in customer service, has a warm attitude towards guests and staff with various ethnic and cultural backgrounds and has excellent decision-making skills, merging operational efficiency with guest satisfaction. If you like working in a small team of passionate outdoor & aviation professionals providing world-class adventures this is your chance to grow with us!
This is a full-time position (40 hrs/week); we also have part-time options. Sponsored housing available (you pay $350 per month) - housing is approx. 2 miles from the base, so a car will come in handy, or you can hitch a ride with other staff. Free helicopter tours on your days off if we have empty seats! We will provide paid training and coaching through the season. Interested? Email us your resume today, we'd love to speak with you soon!
How to Apply
Email us your resume, we look forward to speaking with you soon!