CDL Driver Trainer
North to Alaska for summer 2023! Getaway to Alaska for work AND play!
- Juneau, Alaska, Ketchikan, Alaska, and Sitka, Alaska
- $25.00 - $27.00 / hour
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
- $25 per hour
- Safety and Contract bonus (Equals $2/hr extra per hour)
- Guaranteed Driver housing
- $600 travel reimbursement
- $500 Referral Bonus
Reports To: Regional Manager Safety and Training
This position will be one of the lead trainers at one of our training programs in the lower 48 or Alaska. During the months of January-March position will be located at one of our driver training centers. During the months of April-October position will be in Alaska. This position will report to the Regional Manager of Safety and Training to ensure a successful training program.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Supervise Training program at designated location.
- Instruct student drivers to obtain CDL.
- Coordinate with Regional Manager Safety and Training to ensure overall company compliance.
- Coordinate with Regional Manager Safety and Training to ensure efficient qualification for trainees.
- Recruit and hire seasonal driver trainers.
- Coordinate with leadership team on driver recruitment.
- Minimum 24 months commercial driving experience.
- Previous instructional experience desirable.
- Previous driver training experience desirable.