Make your summer a splash with a summer in Alaska!
Scenic, mountains, ocean, salmon, outdoors, hiking, pristine
- Ketchikan, Alaska
- $22.00 / hour
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Wage: $22/hr (with experience)
Job Status: Full-time seasonal (begin April and end late September) -- potential for year round position
End of Season Bonus
Create daily dispatches in the office for ship days and work on docks to direct passengers and buses. This is a high activity job that requires a knack for multi-tasking. You must be able to communicate clearly with staff, ship representatives, and vendor partners. There is always something to do, so no downtime to let your mind wander. If you love striving for glory and relish connecting/networking, this is the job for you!
- Pre-employment substance screening & background check required
- Class B CDL and/or Tourism Experience Preferred
- Clean driving record
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Competent computer skills (Must have experience in Excel)
- Organized and good at multi-tasking
- Dependable and punctual
- Great multi-tasking skills
- Create daily ship dispatches that efficiently map out tours -- departing and arriving at accurate times
- Communicate daily with arriving cruise ships to relay tour information, such as timing, passenger counts, and tour itinerary
- Work closely with tour and operations manager to establish proper logistics and itinerary for all tours
- Act as a leader regarding communications between Alaska Coach Tours and cruise ships. You'll act as the key representative for each division