Spend a Magical Summer in Alaska! NOW HIRING Driver Guides.
Mountain peaks, rain forest, ocean, tides, fireweed, whales, bears
- unknown / hour + tips
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts in about 1 month (May 01, 2020)
Spend a summer working and playing in Alaska!
Alaska Coach Tours is hiring Driver Guides for Summer 2020!
Work and play in one of the must beautiful places in the world! We are hiring now for placement in all 4 divisions. Work and play with our team in Juneau, Skagway, Sitka, and Ketchikan. All divisions provide a unique experience for memories that will last a lifetime.
Already have a CDL? We provide premium pay and higher bonus packages for experienced drivers.
By choosing our team you will receive:
- guaranteed housing
- premium pay for experienced drivers
- travel/safety/contract bonuses
- highly competitive wages
- opportunity for advancement.
Driver Guides are responsible for educating, entertaining, and safely transporting our cruising guests. We are looking for people that have safe driving skills (overall good driving record), and also enjoy providing customer service, public speaking, and working with others.
We provide an team-oriented work culture with an aim at open communication and respect for all our team members.
Qualifications and Requirements for a Driver Guide:
Safely drive 35-45 foot motorcoaches and buses while providing information to visiting cruise passengers.
- Successfully complete training program.
- Commit to a minimum 90 day contract.
- Paid CDL training available for exceptional individuals currently without CDL
- Class B CDL (Commercial Drivers License)
- Clean Driving Record 21 years of age
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to work in fast-pace environment.
- Ability to develop interesting and factual tour with provided materials.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
More Hiring Details for the Driver Guide:
- Jobs Available from May - September. Hiring full-time seasonal
- Paid CDL training (Must be 21 years old)
- Training program in SE Alaska
- Higher Wage for CDL holders w/tourism experience
- Safety, travel, contract completion bonus package
- Low-cost housing benefits
- Uniforms are provided