GCI's Agulowak Retreat Summer 2020
Located on the Agulowak River inside Alaska's Wood Tikchik State Park
- Closest town is Dillingham, Alaska
- $18.50 / hour
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts in about 2 months (May 25, 2020)
GCI is recruiting Guides for our 2020 season beginning May 25 and ending October 5.
We offer our guests several types of recreation options which means our guides have a variety of skills.
- Guides operate 18' skiffs powered by Yamaha outboard jets leading guests to Rainbow Trout, Arctic Char, Grayling, and Pike
- Act as skeet range Ranger Master
- Lead kayaking day trips
- Assist guests with sailing Hobie Cat sailboats
Applicants must have extensive prior flyfishing experience, preferably as a professional guide.
Private room, internet, private bathroom and all meals included for all staff.
Upon successful completion of a full season commitment, all staff receive an end of season bonus payment in addition to their regular hourly wage.
How to Apply
Please click APPLY NOW to visit GCI's Careers web page for a complete job description and to apply