GCI's Agulowak Retreat Summer 2019
Located on the Agulowak River inside Alaska's Wood Tikchik State Park
- Closest town is Dillingham, Alaska
- $18.50 / hour
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts in 2 months (May 27, 2019)
GCI is recruiting guides for our 2019 season beginning May 27 and ending October 5.
We offer our guests many different types of recreation options which means our guides are both multi-dimensional and never bored!
- Guides operate 18' skiffs powered by outboard jet leading guests to Rainbow Trout, Arctic Char, Grayling, and Pike
- Act as skeet range Ranger Master
- Lead kayaking day trips
- Assist guests with sailing Hobie Cat sailboats
Applicants must have extensive prior flyfishing experience, preferably as a professional guide.
Private room, bathroom and all meals provided for all our staff.
Upon successful completion of a full season commitment, all staff receive an end of season bonus payment in addition to their regular hourly wage.