Work and Play in the Majestic Rocky Mountains of Colorado!
Located in the heart of the Colorado Rockies and set beneath the breathtaking peaks of the Continental Divide.
- Almont, Colorado
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in about 1 month. (May 24, 2021)
Off-Grid Adventure Camp looking for Adventurous Employees!
PAY: Commensurate with Experience: per 6 day “week”
BENEFITS: Food, Lodging and Worker’s Compensation Insurance
POSITION SUMMARY: The AEI Base Camp Facilities/Maintenance Lead will have a broad range of skills and knowledge concerning all aspects of camp facilities and equipment. This person will be responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of AEI Base Camp. The Facilities/Maintenance Lead is responsible to the Directors of AEI Base Camp.
- Supervise work projects at the AEI Base Camp.
- Instruct camp staff in the safe use of any tools, equipment, or resource used in the completion of work projects.
- Maintain and repair camp motor vehicles.
- Direct the construction of any new camp facilities.
- Maintain and repair camp buildings and property.
- Perform maintenance of all camp roadways.
- Demonstrate good morals and values.
- Provide safe and healthy experiences for clients.
- Be proficient in various maintenance skills; plumbing, carpentry, electrical, etc.
- Maintain a good working relationship with other staff.
- Follow all guidelines as set forth in the AEI Handbook.
- Work other aspects of the Company as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Camp Operations experience
Must have two (2) or more of the following:
- College Degree in a related field;
- Two or more years of work Experience in Maintenance and Facility Management;
- Experience with Facility Leadership and supervision of staff.