Work and Play in the Majestic Rocky Mountains of Colorado!
Located in the heart of the Colorado Rockies and set beneath the breathtaking peaks of the Continental Divide.
- AEI Base Camp - Almont, CO
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts in about 2 months (May 16, 2020)
Off-Grid Adventure Camp looking for Adventurous Employees!
PAY: Commensurate with Experience: per 6 day “week”
BENEFITS: Food, Lodging and Worker’s Compensation Insurance
POSITION SUMMARY: The AEI Base Camp Facilities/Maintenance Lead will have a broad range of skills and knowledge concerning all aspects of camp facilities and equipment. This person will be responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of AEI Base Camp. The Facilities/Maintenance Lead is responsible to the Directors of AEI Base Camp.
- Supervise work projects at the AEI Base Camp.
- Instruct camp staff in the safe use of any tools, equipment, or resource used in the completion of work projects.
- Maintain and repair camp motor vehicles.
- Direct the construction of any new camp facilities.
- Maintain and repair camp buildings and property.
- Perform maintenance of all camp roadways.
- Demonstrate good morals and values.
- Provide safe and healthy experiences for clients.
- Be proficient in various maintenance skills; plumbing, carpentry, electrical, etc.
- Maintain a good working relationship with other staff.
- Follow all guidelines as set forth in the AEI Handbook.
- Work other aspects of the Company as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Camp Operations experience
Must have two (2) or more of the following:
- College Degree in a related field;
- Two or more years of work Experience in Maintenance and Facility Management;
- Experience with Facility Leadership and supervision of staff.
How to Apply
Apply by filling out AEI's by clicking Apply Now below. Please make sure to fill out the 'All Staff' and 'Facility/Maintenance Staff' questions.