Experience Alaska by working in the heart of downtown Anchorage.
Great food, amazing beer and exceptional atmosphere with a stunning 360 view around Anchorage.
- Anchorage, Alaska
- $10.85 / hour + tips
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts soon! (Apr 01, 2023)
Our vision is to: Share Alaska with the world. Our mission is to: Transform our community with innovation and creativity through the best locally crafted goods and legendary hospitality in Alaska!
Our Core values: Be Legendary, Be Honorable, Be One Team.
We own and operate several restaurants, hotels, and brewers in Anchorage and Denali National Park. Link to our website: https://www.northernhospitalitygroup.com/
We are a fast-growing company and are searching for strong leaders that believe in our vision, will accomplish our mission, and live our core values.
We are a high volume, fast-paced restaurant serving authentic Alaskan cuisine, specialty cocktails. We hold our wait staff accountable to a high level of service standards & foster a team environment. Only experienced wait staff need apply.
- Take accurate orders & serving food to guests. This includes memorizing the menu & actively selling/suggesting additional items.
- Placing food items on serving plates or dishes along with required condiments and utensils to present to customers.
- Maintaining and cleaning food service areas, restocking paper goods, condiments, silverware, dishware and drinks.
- Some employees will be required to work outdoors with exposure to different weather conditions.
- All employees will be moved between work areas as needed.
- Answers customer queries about area and activities.
- Must be over 21 years of age to apply.
- High school completion or equivalent certification.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications, with working knowledge of computerized restaurant point-of-sales (POS) systems. We use a Micros POS system.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written, with customers, employees and management.
- Ability working in a team or group environment.
- 3 years of experience in positions involving serving, customer service, or bussing.
- Current TAPS card is required.
- Must have a valid Alaska Food Handlers card.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States