YMCA of the Rockies - Estes Park Center
Jobs in the Rockies - What More Could You Ask For?
The YMCA of the Rockies Estes Park Center is nestled on 860 acres in the heart of Colorado's Rocky Mountains.
All seasons at our Center bring abundant wildlife right outside your cabin or lodge room. Cool mountain breezes and brilliant sunshine create the perfect environment for refreshing your spirit and enjoying the natural beauty of the outdoors. With an abundance of choices for things to do and places to see, you will always remember your special time at Estes Park Center.
Most everything you need is available right here, and what isn't may be found in the near by quaint village of Estes Park. Don't miss out on the fine dining in town and Rocky Mountain National Park just footsteps away.
Food and Beverage, Maintenance, Camp Counselors, Activity Instructors, Interns, Outdoor Adventure Staff, Groundskeeper, Office/Administrative, EMT or RN, Human Resources / Employee Services, Laundry Operations, Lifeguards, Guest Relations, Housekeeper, Gift Shop Staff, Environmental Education, Volunteers, Outdoor Activity Instructors, Chaplain, and Conference Services
Room and Board
Room and board are included. All Staff living in staff housing will be asked to take part in cleaning the common areas of each building (hallways, showers, lobbies, and grounds).
YMCA of the Rockies has a zero tolerance policy for drugs and alcohol. These items are not permitted on grounds at any time.
Cooking, smoking, candles, and incense are not permitted in staff housing at any time. Smoking is permitted only in designated smoking areas.
On-grounds staff will be paid a gross (before tax) weekly rate of $180. This rate is the amount you will be paid for a 40 hour work week. Pay days are every other Friday. Overtime is paid for any hours worked over 40 per week or over 12 hours per day.
Some of the benefits of working for Estes Park Center include:
- All seasonal employees receive a YMCA of the Rockies Guest Membership for the duration of employment.
- You will be entitled to receive discounts from some of the local merchants, a 50% discount on YMCA horseback riding, a 20% discount in the YMCA gift shops, a 20% discount in the grills, cafes & groceries, and a discount on ski rentals and snow shoes.
- Staff may also take advantage of discounts on lessons and supplies in the craft shop.
- There are free fountain drinks in designated areas.
- Wireless Internet Access
- Vault Envelopes to store valuables
- One complimentary night in the lodge per month worked.
- Seasonal insurance available for purchase.
- Employees who complete their seasonal agreement share in the Appreciation Fund.
- Corporate ski passes
Getting Here and Getting Around
Estes Park Center is located 65 miles northwest of Denver and sits at an elevation of 8,010 feet. The Center is just outside the quaint town of Estes Park, where there is fine shopping and entertainment. We are within walking distance to the spectacular Rocky Mountain National Park, so bring your hiking boots and camera!
Everything you can think of...we've got it!
- Roller Skating
- Basketball & Volleyball
- Fly Fishing
- Climbing Wall
- Horseback Riding
- Mountain Biking
- Challenge Courses and More!
How to Apply
Please complete our on-line application as well as having three individuals submit reference forms for you. Information on submitting references will be provided once application has been received.
To learn more about our sister property, Snow Mountain Ranch, click here.