The Resort at Paws Up
Montana's Premier Luxury Ranch
The Resort at Paws Up is Montana's premier luxury ranch resort situated on a sprawling 37,000-acre working cattle ranch in Greenough, Montana just 30 miles east of Missoula.
The Resort at Paws Up is a luxury ranch resort situated on 37,000-acres and is a working cattle ranch in central, western Montana. What differentiates us from other Montana resorts is our commitment to give our guests the most intimate, unfiltered connection with the natural beauty of Montana, while providing the most luxurious comfort possible. We are a Montana resort offering first-class, personalized service, luxury accommodations (28 private vacation homes and 24 luxury camping tents), wilderness adventures and a myriad of amenities. Our employees are the most important asset we have to provide this ultimate experience for our guests. A great location and a fun place to work...we are looking for the best!
- Activities Guides
- Involved in daily operations of the Activities Dept and overall recreational experience of the resort guests. A wide assortment of indoor/outdoor tasks, emphasis on safety, professionalism and unparalleled guest experience. Passion for the outdoors and Western Montana, and a strong work ethic needed
- Prepare meals at the camp for guests, prepare transportation for camp guests, manage their communication and activities needs, solve or direct any guest complaints/issues/requests. Build campfires, clean up after meals, maintain positive attitude and appearance.
- Work with guests prior to arrival to provide a transcendent guest experience. Plan activities, dinner reservations, transportation and special needs well in advance. Check in with guests each day to ensure that their experience is progressing in a positive direction for the duration of their stay.
- Culinary Staff
- Line Cooks, Prep Cooks, Camp Cooks and Dishwashers are all vital roles in making Paws Up a success!
- Fly Fishing Guide
- Conduct successful fly fishing trips for guests of ranging abilities and ages in a variety of settings mainly from a raft. Instruction of guests in the art of fly fishing, river etiquette and wildlife are essential job components. Must be licensed in Montana.
- Clean all guest homes and luxury tents. Fulfill special guest requests as instructed by management or the guest directly. Stock homes with all necessary supplies while continuously keeping all work areas clean & organized. Turn in items found in lodging or public areas to Housekeeping Management.
- Kids Camp Counselor
- A seasonal position that is influential to the experience of guests traveling with children. Arts and Crafts, outdoor education and exercise focusing on inherent Western Montana themes. Passion for working with children, problem solving ability, adaptability and strong work ethic required.
- Landscaping Staff
- Assist lead landscaper with implementation of landscaping plans. Plant trees, shrubs, flowers and laying of sod as directed. Assist with irrigation equipment and operation of heavy equipment as needed.
- Maintenance Laborer
- Perform a variety of skilled work in the operation, maintenance, repair, remodeling and construction of buildings, grounds, machinery, mechanical facilities and equipment. Requires a general knowledge of several related skill fields such as plumbing, electrical, welding, and carpentry.
- White Water Guide
- Seeking rafting guides and experienced boaters to join us this summer on the Blackfoot and the Clark Fork through Alberton Gorge. Experience in the commercial rafting industry and existing knowledge of these runs is desirable, but not required.
- Guiding horse trail rides with Resort guests - mainly group head-to-tail rides, with the possibility of more advanced, higher paced rides. Requires intermediate to advanced riding skills as well as excellent safety and customer service skills.
Our Ideal Candidate
Our Brand Statement is simple: Paws Up is a one-of-a-kind resort designed to deliver memories that will last a lifetime. Paws Up provides an authentic, unique, and exhilarating experience of the unspoiled American West - unpretentious, uncompromising, and incomparable. Become part of the team that brings this vision to life. The Resort at Paws Up® is always seeking qualified team members who have a passion for people and who wish to be part of an exceptional team while delivering a five-star guest experience.
Room and Board
We have limited housing available for our seasonal staff as well as limited housing for our year round managers.
Employee discounts for merchandise in our retail store, free &/or discounted resort activities, carpool allowance, free limited shuttle service from Missoula and many other employee perks!
Getting Here and Getting Around
We are located approximately 30 miles east of Missoula and its airport. Carpooling and employee shuttle service is available. We reccommend private transportaion to enjoy the rest of the area.
We offer all that is awesome to Montana...Hiking, horseback riding, whitewater rafting, fly fishing, snow shoeing and various other summer & winter seasonal activities.
How to Apply
To apply, please visit our website for open positions, job descriptions and application. Email us for other questions or information.